Step-by-Step Microfluidics EducationLabSmith application note February 11, 2022
For over a decade, LabSmith has been making microfluidic tools used in top research labs around the world. We now offer these same tools in an educational kit geared toward introductory college students. Step-by-step instruction and support videos help students accomplish fluid routing, automation and scripting tasks, to build a basic setup as well as more complex circuits:
- basic microfluidic systems and principles
- assembly of leak-free microfluidic circuits
- fluid routing, switching and mixing
- microfluidic chip functions and connections
- automation of pumps and valves
- scripting to control flows
- calculation of Reynolds number
- cleaning and reuse of components.
Learn more about experimentation with the LabSmith Education Kit.
View the Education Kit product page.
Application: Microfluidics Applications