uProcess™ Microfluidic Automation
Support information for LabSmith’s uProcess automated pumps, valves, sensors, thermal controllers, and uEP-series power supplies.
Click here for product information on LabSmith uProcess microfluidic automation products.
Click here for support information on LabSmith CapTite™ microfluidic connector products and microfluidic chips.
- LabSmith Microfluidics Products Brochure
- LabSmith uProcess Products Brochure
- uProcess AV Series Automated Valves Spec Sheet
- uProcess MV Series Manual Valves Spec Sheet
- uProcess SPS01 Syringe Pump Spec Sheet
- uProcess uPS Pressure Sensor Spec Sheet
- uProcess 4AM01 Sensor Manifold Spec Sheet
- uProcess 4PM01 Power Manifold Spec Sheet
- uProcess 4VM02 Valve Manifold Spec Sheet
- EIB200 uProcess Interface Spec Sheet
- uEP01-300 Electrophoresis Power Module
- uEP300-12 Electrophoresis Power Supply
Software and Drivers
uProcess Software Version 2.044. Updated: 1/19/21.
About this Software Version
uProcess software is used for operation and control of LabSmith programmable syringe pumps, automated valves, pressure and temperature sensors, temperature controllers, and uEP-series power supplies. uProcess also includes a plug-in for automated control of the LabSmith SVM340 microscope.
uProcess version 2.025+ is required for use with the 4VM02 valve manifold, AV801 9-port selector valve, and the uEP01-300 power supply.
Firmware update: uProcess software updates often include firmware updates for select uProcess devices. After you have installed your new uProcess software go to Actions>Firmware>Update All Firmware. uProcess will upload the latest firmware associated with the installed software to all connected uDevices (EIB200s, SPS01 syringe pumps, 4VM02 valve manifolds, and 4AM01 analog manifolds, 4PM01 power manifolds, and/or uEP01-300 power supplies). Devices that are not attached will not be updated.
uDevice LabVIEW Drivers for uProcess syringe pumps, automated valves and sensors
How do I add a new interface?
How do I start using the uProcess Script Wizard?
Please contact LabSmith if you have any questions regarding the software or firmware update.