Microfluidic Fluid Control & Connectors
General information on uProcess™ automated pumps, valves, and sensors with product links to CapTite™ microfluidic microconnector and microfluidic chips
- uProcess™ Brochure
- New! uProcess™ Thermal
- CapTite™ Connectors and microfluidic ChipShop Microfluidic Chips
LabSmith is the US distributor for microfluidic ChipShop. We stock a limited number of their catalog chips, or can order any chip for your from their extensive catalog.
- microfluidic ChipShop Catalog
- Contact us for a list of the ChipShop products we currently have in stock.
How do I install the capillary or tubing onto a CapTite or uProcess component using a one-piece fitting?
How do I cut the PEEK capillary or tubing?
- We recommend cutting the PEEK capillary or tubing using a sharp blade such as a razor blade or X-acto knife.
What is the procedure for cleaving fused-silica capillary tubing with ceramic cleaving stone?
- Place the capillary tubing on a clean, flat surface. If possible, apply slight linear tension.
- Holding the cleaving stone at approximately 30° angle to the tubing, draw the non-serrated edge of the cleaving stone across the tubing. Apply just enough pressure to penetrate through the polyimide coating.
- Pull the tubing axially until it breaks. If it won’t break, the polyimide coating has not been fully penetrated. Repeat the above steps, pressing down with slightly more force while drawing the cleaving stone across the tubing.
- Once cleaved, inspect the end finish to ensure the cleave quality meets the application requirements.
What is the recommended method for attaching Bonded-port Connectors?
How do I assemble a Filter Holder?
How do I pack a Refillable Cartridge?
uProcess™ Software Version 1.46. Updated: 4/2/17.
For operation and control of LabSmith programmable syringe pumps, automated valves, pressure and temperature sensors, and temperature controllers. uProcess V1.46 also includes a plug-in for controlling the LabSmith SVM340 microscope.
Drivers for the EIB200 can be downloaded here.
Please contact LabSmith if you have any questions regarding the software or firmware update.
LabVIEW drivers for LabSmith programmable syringe pumps, automated valves and pressure sensors.